BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

Heroes Season 4 Plot So InterestingI

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
lilei112
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 116

Heroes Season 4 Plot So InterestingI Empty
MensagemAssunto: Heroes Season 4 Plot So InterestingI   Heroes Season 4 Plot So InterestingI Icon_minitimeDom Jul 31, 2011 12:42 pm

think Heroes is one of the most popular TV show in the world. Most of people will like it at the House MD dvd first sight you watch it. I like the main characters very much. The more I watch Heroes the more I like it. The show becomes a hit since it first aired on.I was deeply The Vampire Diaries dvd touched by the main characters, the do a great job in the show. Peter has returned to his job as a paramedic, employing the usage of his acquired ability to The Simpsons dvd assist him in saving as many lives as he can; through his efforts he helps a deaf woman named Emma Coolidge discover the wonder of her own abilities, both her power and her The Tudors dvdabilities as a doctor. Claire goes off to college to try and live a normal life and befriends a girl named Gretchen Berg who acts as a voice of reason for Claire throughout the Entourage dvdseason. Hiro tries to start a hero for hire business with Ando back in Tokyo, but finds his powers are not what they used to be as doctors have told him he is dying from a brain tumor. Ghost Whisperer dvd Sylar's acquired abilities begin to manifest as Nathan struggles to maintain his identity and Sylar's consciousness, trapped in Matt Parkman's mind, Gilmore Girls dvd taunts him and seeks out his body. There are so many parts in Heroes season episodes, If you like it you can watch it. Meanwhile, the plot thickens as a new Star Trek Voyager dvdgroup is introduced to the Heroes cast known as the Sullivan Bros. The events culminate into the season finale. Samuel tries to show the world that Grey's Anatomy on dvdpeople with abilities exist and should be feared by attempting to kill thousands of people in New York City. However, he is thwarted when Sylar The Big Bang Theory dvdbecomes a hero and rescues Emma, Peter holds off Samuel by acquiring his ability, and Hiro teleports all the carnival folk away with the help of Ando's the l word dvdsupercharging. After you watch it, you will like the main characters very much. You must be deeply touched by them, and the more you watch it the more you will like it.From my point of view, Heroes is quite well. The series tells the stories of ordinary people who discover Boston Legal dvdsuperhuman abilities, and how these abilities take effect in the characters' lives. The Heroes series is produced by Universal Media Studios in association with Mash dvd
Tailwind Productions, and it is filmed primarily in Los Angeles, California.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Dúvidas-
Ir para: