BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Charmed Is Worth Watching

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
lilei112
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 116

Charmed Is Worth Watching Empty
MensagemAssunto: Charmed Is Worth Watching   Charmed Is Worth Watching Icon_minitimeSex Jul 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Charmed is a TV series is one of the most popular TV show in a long time. The story around the Sons of Anarchy dvdthree sisters going on, so many interesting they bring to us. The three sisters are destined to save people from evil spirits since they are modern day witches. I love all the main dexter dvd characters in Charmed TV show, they all do a great job. The more I watch this show the more I like the main actors. In the series the three sisters did not always know that they were destined to save the human race from the evil. They often bicker and fight with each other and live Criminal Minds dvdwithout their parents. In the first episode of the series, Phoebe comes back to San Francisco to her sisters. Phoebe then comes across a witch's handbook while she goes through her mother's belongings. While she reads the book she activates her own powers star trek enterprise dvdwithout knowing and then the story starts in its full throttle mode. Phoebe has visions, Prue can move objects and Piper can freeze time. When they realize that they have special powers, the girls are not too excited about it. Through Charmed Bones dvd
seasons 1-8 the story evolves and shows how the girls adjust to their powers and how they are helped by Leo to fight against the evil. They also develop new powers over the course of the eight seasons and together they search for and fight against monsters and demons. Though the story line Cold Case dvdis not innovative and there are plenty of series in this genre, what makes Charmed so interesting is the touch of reality that is incorporated in the series from time to time. The sisterhood of the girls is quite genuine. Thanks to the acting abilities of the cast and through the how I met your mother dvdepisodes there is a touch of humor here and there when the girls find themselves in unique situations and the way they react to it. I was deeply touched by mad man dvd them, this is quite a good TV show.Charmed Seasons 1-8 is definitely worth watching. I’m sure you will love it at the first sight you watch it. The series is funny and sometimes quite South Park dvdintriguing. I’m strong recommended you watch it, the more you watch it the more you will like it.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1