BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

you won't be disappointed!

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
bonnienie

Número de Mensagens : 2

you won't be disappointed!  Empty
MensagemAssunto: you won't be disappointed!    you won't be disappointed!  Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 25, 2011 4:22 am

"Best show on TV supernatural dvd but start from Season 1, you won't be disappointed! Love the guys that play the 2 main characters. They have great on screen chemistry, it really makes the show. Supernatural Season 2 did what most shows fail to do in ther sohpmore year and that's deliver. The first season was amazing and when shows are amazing the second season is put under a lot of pressure. how I met your mother dvd The show surpassed the first season with such ease. Eric Kripke and company filled the season with funny episodes, scary episodes and heart wrenching episodes, THis season was also filled with oustanding guest stars. And the lead actores showed just why they got the job. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki's acting was superb! A couple of my favorite episodes are Folsom Prison Blues, Playthings, and Hollywood Babylon. Project Runway dvd I was looking forward to Season 2's release especially for the extras. The deleted scenes and gag reel were the best part of 1st season DVD and they're just as good here. Jared's screen test is also there which is longer than I thought, but still interesting to 'witness'. Though, the gag reel is the BEST. Mad Men dvd
As soon as I got the set, that was the first thing I watched. Just as good as the first season's, maybe better. Fun and hilarious!! I wish my job was that much fun... This show probably has something for everyone, drama fans, sci-fi fans, myth fans, comedy fans, you name it, Supernatural has it! The show can always keep you on your toes and it will always true blood dvd be fun to re-watch with family or friends, a must have for fans of similar shows and T.V. lovers all around. Hope you enjoy!"
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

you won't be disappointed!
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BigBotherBrasil.NET :: Geral :: Dúvidas-
Ir para: