BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

From My Name Is Earl DVD TV show,

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
lilei112
Xiquito from hell
Xiquito from hell

Número de Mensagens : 116

From My Name Is Earl DVD TV show,  Empty
MensagemAssunto: From My Name Is Earl DVD TV show,    From My Name Is Earl DVD TV show,  Icon_minitimeDom Jul 24, 2011 8:08 am

he is then joined by his younger, much loved brother Randy: younger brother of Earl very simpleCriminal Minds 1-5 and dimwitted, and he supports earl in his good deeds and plays a role of a good brother. Joy Farrah Darville Hickeystar trek enterprise dvd
is Earl's first wife who later marries with Darnell. She is self centered, manipulative but also Doctor who 1-5brings a laugh minute, to audiences across the world; love the light hearted humor she brings to the show. Then meet, Darnell "Crab true blood 1-3 dvdman" Turner is Joy's husband and Earl's best friend. He does not take to Joy and Earl. Later he becomes father of joy's two sons. sons of anarchy 1-3 dvd Catalina RANA Aruca is the beautiful housekeeper at earl's motel she marries later with Randy. From this TV house 1-7 mdshow we can learn a lot from it, after we enjoy this comedy, we can think every thing has it’s reason. I always believe that man is hisBoston Legal Seasons 1-5 reward. My name Is Earl is worth watching, you can’t miss. You can benefit a lot from it, the more you watch it the more you will like it.The Tudors Tell Something You Didn’t KnowThe Tudors makes for an LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIEinteresting watch, the elegant costumes and the beautiful settings in which the series has been shot.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1