BigBotherBrasil.NET
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BigBotherBrasil.NET

Fórum do site BigBotherBrasil.NET

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistrarRegistrar  EntrarEntrar  

increase Tom Watson make up for the chance to regret

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
jackgolf321
Punho dos brothers S2
Punho dos brothers S2

Número de Mensagens : 94

increase Tom Watson make up for the chance to regret Empty
MensagemAssunto: increase Tom Watson make up for the chance to regret    increase Tom Watson make up for the chance to regret Icon_minitimeSex Jul 08, 2011 5:37 am

22 July, next year's British open at st Andrews, site is surprisingly, the old stadium and 2005 last time to organize British open, compared with almost no what change. Mizuno JPX 800 Irons This undoubtedly increase Tom Watson make up for the chance to regret.

"The distance will be roughly the same." R&A chief executive Peter-Dawson (Peter Dawson), the "in the press conference after the game said. According to the plan, the only change great is the fourth hole, 480 yards of four stem hole. Players must be a ball across the weeds activities to achieve the left half part of the fairway. "We plan to make hit the ball to the right lane." the more easily Dawson said. "there's a tower, the middle of the play is a hole right strike to the right. Mizuno MP-63 Irons Many players to the pros hadn't thought of that kind of play. They would rather play on the left."

The Tom-it is a good news Watson. In the British open in Scotland, the rotation of the LinKeSi stadium, in addition to st Andrews, Tom Watson outside all won. This year only poor pushed into a 8 feet of push rod can be in the Tampa "victory, Tom Watson was asked about next year's chance of the title have DuoDa. Tom Watson said the main to see his wind. "If the winds blowing in the west, I in that pitch played very hard." He said, "no. 4 hole would devour me. I'm not so far, can't hit over the activities. There are deep weeds, this should see exactly how long those weeds. I often strike into the weeds. That a hole like U.S. open for the first time in the stadium's spezia black hole 10. When when they will tee move backward, no one can play on the fairway."

But sounds, Tom Watson next year will have a good choice.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

increase Tom Watson make up for the chance to regret
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1